Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Time

Last year Monte and I decided to do a "Cowboy Tree". We bought some shot gun shells from Cabella's to make our lights and went around to every store we could think of that sold cowboy ornaments. This year we have added a couple more ornaments and some horse shoes. We just love our cowboy Christmas tree. I took some pictures of the girls in front of it and it was quite the experience....









Mindy is such a Turkey...for the longest time we could not get her to both look at the camera and smile at the same time! she was either looking at the camera and not smiling or smiling but looking away!! Now she figured out that she is supposed to smile at the camera....but....i'm not sure who she learned this smile from!!






Last night was our Ward Christmas Party. Mindy was so cute and happy and Makayla slept the whole time. This is Mindy BEFORE we ate....



And this is the AFTER.....


She started gaging on some food and threw up just as we were finishing eating and someone else was sitting at our table to eat. It was very embarrassing!! But, she still looked cute!


She couldn't wait to see Santa. She was talking about it all day. She said she was going to ask Santa for a "barn with horses and cows". By the time we got up to where he was she wasn't so sure about him, so, i had to help her a little.


3 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

megan you look cute! i love your tree, i love how you have gone country! next year we should all spend Christmas together (that is all of us east of idaho) i miss you! i love the updates. keep em coming
!

Jennifer Miller said...

Megan
I found your blog! your kids are cute. I love the photos of your kids at grandmas house, it makes me miss Notus! Hopefully we will see you next reunion.

Donna Mannewitz Christensen said...

Megan

Thanks for the sweet note! I am new to blogging myself and could use some help! I love yours!! It is so cute!! I love being able to see your children and be a small part of your life.

So, one of my questions with blogging is: like right now, you made a comment on my blog and I want to reply to you; do I reply on my blog?? That sounds crazy because why would you look back on my comments?? OR do I go to your blog and make a comment on yours like I am doing right now? Sorry, I hope this is not confusing! I am just dumb!
OR is there a place somewhere that posts your email address and I reply that way?

Did you go to Jana's wedding? How was it? I was thinking about them today and hoped everything went well. I love Jana!! I am so happy for her!

We love you and your family and hope y'all move here soon!! :)