Monday, January 19, 2009

Still For Sale

It has been a crazy week. Wednesday morning Jeanne (my mother in law) was coming out to help me paint the girls room. Around 9:00 I got a phone call from some realtor saying they wanted to show my house at noon. I asked if they could come later because I was painting and she said they couldn't. After I got off the phone I started cleaning like mad to get the house all clean and ready to show before Jeanne got there to paint. My house wasn't a huge mess but you know when you show your house you want everything to look just perfect!! It also doesn't help that I don't have a dishwasher!!!!!!! Anyway, so my mom came and picked up the girls for me (which was a life saver!!) and we started sanding the walls we had fixed the day before and painted at the same time. I have never painted so fast in my life!! We were only halfway done when it was time to go and we had to make a run for it as the Realtor pulled up. We went on a drive and came back, and they were still there, so, we drove for a while longer, came back, and still they were there. They ended up staying 45 minutes!! I was so excited and hopeful that they were interested!! I got a call a couple hours later that we received an offer on our house so we went down to the office to check it out. I was so excited and hopeful!! Unfortunately it was way lower than we expected and they wanted/needed a new well put on the property to get the loan. I have been a mess the last couple of days calling drillers and worrying about our counter offer. To make this long story have a short ending, equity savers called today and the buyers declined our counter offer because they cannot qualify for the amount we need to put in a well and stay afloat. so.....

OUR HOUSE IS STILL FOR SALE!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

AWWWW Bummer!! Don't ya hate it when people get your hopes up? Well, I'm okay if you don't move. . .:)