Saturday, February 7, 2009

Daddy's are Great!!

Mindy cannot wait for Monte to get home from work because she wants to "ride a horse". Even when Monte is tired from a long day at work, he is always happy to play with Mindy and Makayla. I am so greatful to have a fallen in love with a man who loves children. He is such a great daddy!! Mindy already knows that she just has to ask daddy and he will give her what she wants. He just can't say no :)
Monte always says he wants boys but, if you know Monte, he just cant admit that our girls have him wrapped around their pretty little fingers . Girls always have a special place in their daddy's hearts.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So true! The more they want boys, the more likely they will have girls! HA-HA! He's such a good daddy to your girls, they're just prepping him to be tough for the boys you'll have. . .whenver they come!:)

Autumn said...

Megan! So I have to admit that I blog stalked...but ever since I ran into Tiffany I've been hoping to find you online! Well my persistence paid off I guess! How are you?? You have such a beautiful family!

Autumn said...

I'm doing so good! We're living in Rexburg while we finish up school. Hopefully it won't be too much longer and we plan on moving back to the Boise valley. What have you been up to besides having your little family? Where are you guys living? Did I see that you're moving? Where to?