Sunday, October 11, 2009

He's Home!!

Yeah! 2 weeks before he arrived my parents were here helping out with the business here. They took the girls home with them for 10 days. It was so crazy, sad, fun, and lonley without my little girls. The day before he came home I flew into Boise. He was supposed to come home around 8:00 but his flight from Germany was delayed and thus he missed his connection in Denver. Luckely there was another flight two hours later! There was lots of family and friends to welcome him home, it was quite an event!!

Little miss naughty wanted nothing to do with me when I got to Idaho. All she wanted was her Nanny! Its like she didn't even need me anymore!! It was so sad!She also did not want anything to do with him. She was like who on earth is this guy The princess here LOVED him. She just kept talking and talking and talking--which is nothing new--I don't know where she gets it...:) She did not want to leave his side. It was great to see them pick up right where they left off.

We all stayed up late to hear our RM tell stories every night.


Don't you just love the Russian hats!
I took the kids to the school on one of the days to let them have a change to play and run around. The girls loved the swings! She looks scared but she actually was having so much fun with her favorite Aunt and did not want to get off.
We had a great time with the family and had the oppurtunity to hear a lot of great stories. It was a blast to be with the family and enjoy the homecoming of one of our favorite missionaries!!

No comments: