Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Some pictures from Monte's iphone

As you already know....We don't have the Internet at our house..... Unfortunately, the laptop where ALL my pictures are stored is broken and getting fixed (for over a month now)....AND I lost my camera for 3 weeks!! I'm so glad I found my camera, but I don't have the laptop to download any pictures to....So, as a result, here are some random snap shots from Monte's phone (sorry, they are out of order too!)

Mindy after church on November 11th


Makayla wearing Mia's beanie and being silly during dinner- December 2nd


Trying to take a picture of the girls together in their jammies.....does anyone else have this problem? :) Nov 13th


Poor Mia was in this stinkin stroller many many times while we were building our fence. She was usually very good just watching us. We finally finished our fence just in time to bring them home after Thanksgiving. I love looking our the window and seeing the horses. We have missed them the last 2 years. Mindy has been begging to ride Roper. I keep telling her we will have to wait for a warm Saturday :) (maybe in a couple of months???)



November 6th-The girls outside just before going on our Sunday walk. Unfortunately it was our last one until Spring :(

I did their hair in braids and sponge rollers for church. It brought back lots of memories for me!


December 3rd- All ready for the Boise State game!

2 comments:

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

I love all the pics... your girls are so fun and cute! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Cute:)