Friday, February 3, 2012

Some pictures

I had a minute to update the blog at the office today so I thought I would post a couple of pictures. The laptop is fixed and I have finally downloaded some pictures!!

This pic is from October-I love it! After scriptures and prayer Monte always gets to be a horse :)
Here is Mia on Dec 1st all bundled up and ready to go outside!
The girls in their christmas jammies from our friend Dana
Makayla loves to help me in the kitchen. She is helping me make homemade noodles. Such a good and happy helper!
Little Miss Mia with her one top tooth! So happy and ADOREABLE!

The girls playing with their present from Uncle Alex and Aunt Stephenie. Its a play do ice cream maker -- and it sure makes a mess!! The girls love it!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

CUTE!!!! i miss you!!! we need to catch up! Mia is ADORABLE!!!!