Friday, March 16, 2012

Mia is ONE!

Mia 1 week old
Mia on her 1st Birthday



We went down to my parents house for Mia birthday. We went to Red Robin together to celebrate Mia's birthday. Brookelynn had a formal dance to get ready for so afterwards we went to Aaron and Kim's house and got to see baby Kellen. Later that evening we went back to Granny's house and ate some yummy rainbow cake and opened presents. Mia was so cute eating her cake. Everytime somone would come up to her she would reach out and try to share her cake with them.

3 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

I cant believe she is one already!!! And so cute, I love that she has her own look to her1 I also love her outfit in these pictures, Harlynn has the same one for when she is older! Happy birthday!!!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

aww! happy birthday Mia! what day is her bday?? She's SO cute and that cake looks AWESOME! Also, nice car Monte!!!! I miss you Megan! sorry i never texted back the other day i was about to tell you i was expecting dinner guests and then they came right then!

Andrea said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she's 1! That means my boy is almost 1. Why can't it go this fast when I'm pregnant!?
p.s. That rainbow cake looks divine!