Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I don't know where to start!!!

Adjusting to life with 4 kids at home has been somewhat of a challenge. Our summer has been full of craziness and also some laziness!! Crazy with kids and lazy with family :)  My mom has been here a lot this summer and its fun to see them and swim at the apartment. We have had fun so far this summer with Alex and Stephenie (and baby Sofia), Judson, Marena, Dennis Perry's family and our new friends in our ward, the Morgans, with lots of kids to play with!
I have been wanting to post for so long but there have been so many things that have happened between now and when I last posted that the task felt too overwhelming!! I think what I will do is highlight some things and just post lots of pictures with short captions. 


Here is the most recent picture of the girls. They are painting the "con-creek" (as Makayla would say it) with homemade chalk paint :)

baby brother McCall yesterday having a yummy snack! He is 6 months old already!

No comments: