Friday, August 16, 2013

I love the sunrise and sunset

I have recently really come to love watching the sun rise and set. I have always liked watching the sunset, so at the beginning if the summer when I started waking up early and watching the sunrise, it really changed my perspective of how I viewed them both.  I'm feel filled with love and gratitude to Heavenly Father for their beauty. It always starts my day off good when I get the opportunity to watch the sunrise, and I love to finish off a long day watching a good sunset. So beautiful. 


This is the sunrise view from my back porch

Beautiful sunset picture I took in the car on the way to Wichita to go to the drive-in

The sun setting after a bad storm. The dark clouds are barely letting the light through. It was such a beautiful orange color outside. 

I took this on Saturday evening at my parents house.  

I just took this picture from mu back porch. I love all the colors from the deep blue to the hot pink sun. 


No comments: