Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Birthdays!

On Friday we had a friends birthday party for Iya. It was Toy Story themed and was such a blast for the kids. I make a Jessie hat cake and we had some streamers up and toy story table cloth and plates. I let them throw water balloons and use squirt guns and try to get characters that I cut out from the movie. It was so rainy all week but was super nice on Friday so it was way nice. Iya is such a cutie-when you ask her how old she is she says "free" (she is only two!)

Here are all the kids coloring Woody, Buzz, Jessie, and Bullseye.



Makayla got "wiggle sprinkles" (as Nini says) and some toy story goggles from her party. After everyone left we had a water party of our own. :)


On my birthday we went to Red Robin together. It was a family tradition in Idaho to go with my parents and siblings and of course Granny, Grampa and Judy.....we loved it so of course we will continue it here (just by ourselves though)!


My family came on Sunday after church for Iyas birthday.

Iya holding her new favorite toy....


4 comments:

Stefani said...

We went to Red Robin last year for Brad's birthday! Yum, love that place!

And it's Afton's 15th birthday in a month, I've been wondering what to do for her party. Maybe we'll do the Toy Story theme as well, and have a Jessie's hat cake! I think she'd like it;)

Jarom & Corinne said...

Good job on the cake! I just cant believe how big the girls are getting!!!

Bryce and Valerie Waite said...

Megan your girls are so cute! I am so excited to see you! Hurry up! oh and I love your new table! I miss you!!

Kristen Nufer said...

Cute pictures! You are probably the best mom in the neighborhood, throwing a party like that!