Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nini

I had the camera out the other day and Nini wanted me to take a picture of her touching the wall. She was posing for the camera and smiling! She normally could care less when I get them camera and I can never get her to look and smile at the SAME time. I just cannot believe how big she is getting. She loves to play "I'm the mommy and Iya's the daddy" and she also loves being outside running around and playing with the puppies. She is so funny because one minute she will be outside feeding the dogs and playing in the dirt, and the next minute she will be putting on a princess dress and lipstick- she is definitely a well rounded little girl. She is so beautiful and I love her.






4 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

Holy COW she is getting big and her hair is getting so long! I miss sitting with her on sundays!!!

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

She is getting so big... she is such a cute little girl and I love that last picture of her! She seems like she really does have a couple of different interests! I love it!

Stefani said...

Adorable! I LOVE when kids are cooperative about getting their pictures taken. And as I recall, this was you not that long ago -- what in the world happened? Am I really that old?

Andrea said...

What a cutie! I love this age when they think everything is a milestone worth taking a picture of! I had to go back and look at your other posts. That D-land trip looked like a ton of fun as usual! I am so glad you guys got to do that! Especially now that you're not as close to Cali. I can't wait to see you in June. . .:)