Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mia's Blessing

Mia was blessed on April 10, 2011. We had a wonderful weekend with lots of family. Granny, Grandpa, and Judy all came from Idaho. Alex and Stephenie came just in time after leaving right after school got out for the semester.
On Saturday Judy, Brookelynn, Mia and I all went shopping for a dress for me to wear on Sunday. It has become a tradition to get a new dress with each baby blessing. I love the dress-Thanks to Aunt Jude! All the girls had a lemonade party. We all dressed up in our dresses, hats and flowers, and make-up. We had yummy croissant sandwiches with cheese factory too! For dessert we had strawberry shortcake.
The girls wore their "wedding dresses" to church and looked so cute! Mia looked beautiful in her blessing dress handmade by Aunt Judy. Monte, Grandpa Waltman, Great Grandpa Garner, Bishop Steinagel, and Alex all stood in for her blessing. Monte gave a great blessing-and she didn't even cry.
We were so greatful to have family there for such a special event!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So cute! I can't believe how time flies! And when did you become a mom of 3 girls? Ok I know when, but I still can't believe it sometimes! You are still one of my favorite Laurels and now sis-in-law! Way to go Meggy!