Friday, April 30, 2010

All Star Pest Control

I finally finished the company website just before we went to Disneyland. If you haven't already checked it out, here is the web address:
We are starting to get really busy. My Dad and Alex have been up here this last week selling. Monte has been going out with them most evenings and I am so suprised at how well he is doing! Well, it definatley is in the Johnson blood to be a salesman but I didn't know HE had it in him!
He is doing great and I am so proud of him.

2 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

Hey the website looks really great! Good Job! I didn't know you guys had to deal with scorpions over there, they scare me so bad!!! Have you seen any yet?

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Megan... I miss you and your little family! Your girls are growing up and are so cute! Great job on the pest control website. I'm glad that everything is going well for you guys with the biz. That was a cool video of the colt too! Keep the blog posts going!